Here is an yummy and easy cutlet recipe.
1. 1 carrot- chopped and boiled
2. 5 beans- chopped and boiled
3. 2 handful of peas- boiled( can be avoided).
4. 4 medium sized potatoes boiled and mashed
5. 1 onion chopped finely
2. 2 cloves
3. 1 inch cinnamon
4. Ginger garlic paste- 2 tsps
5. Salt to taste
6. Pepper to taste
7. 1 egg white
8. Bread crumbs
1. Heat 2 tbsps of oil in a kadai and add the cloves and the cinnamon stick. Once they start crackling add the onions and ginger garlic paste and saute till onions turn golden brown and the smell of the paste has vanished. Turn off the stove and remove the cloves and cinnamon.
2. Now combine the potatoes, peas, carrot and beans. Add the salt, pepper chopped coriander and the onion masala.
3. Divide into 14 equal parts and mould as seen in the picture and dip it in egg white and roll it bread crumbs. Ensure that the sides are tightly sealed.
4. Dee Fry the cutlets or shallow fry them till they are a deep golden colour.