So today I’m posting one of my favourites and sort of my signature recipe. It was actually a dish made with things available at home at that time which turned out to be amazing..XD…. The only prob is I don’t have a picture so plz do adjust!
1. 1/4 kg boneless chicken
2. Salt to taste
3. Chilli powder- 1 1/2 tsp
4. Kashmiri paprika powder- 1/2 tsp(it gives a nice colour too)
5. Ginger garlic paste- 2 tsp
6. Juice of half a lime
7. Tumeric- a pinch
8. One egg white
9. maida- 4 tbsps
10. Oil for deep frying
For the sauce:
1. Oil- 2 tbsp
2. Green chilli paste- 1tsp
3. Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
4. Soy sauce- 1 tbsp
5. Salt to taste
6. Honey- 1 1/2 tbsp
7. Corn flour – 1 tbsp dissolved in 1/2 cup water
8. White sesame seeds- 1 tsp roasted
9. Tomato ketchup- 1 tbsp
1. Add all the ingredients for marination except the oil and refrigerate overnight.
2. Deep fry the chicken pieces until dark golden brown and keep aside.
3. In a separate sauce pan add 2 tbsps oil and the green chili paste and ginger garlic paste. Stir for 2-3 minutes on simmer.
4. Now add the soy sauce and ketchup and mix well.
5. Add the cornstarch and gently stir for minute simultaneously smoothening out the lumps and switch of the stove.
6. Now add the fried chicken, honey and sesame seeds.
Just realized this is the first non-veg recipe I’m posting. Hope you try it and don’t forget to send in feedback!