I generally use tortillas for this wrap but since I ran out of them I used home-made chappatis. This version is actually heathier cause we use wheat flour for the chappatis. Nevertheless you can use anything but don’t forget to leave a comment below.
Chicken legs- 4
Salt to taste×2.
Cumin powder- 1 tsp×2
Pepper- to taste
Chilli powder- 1 tsp×2
Ginger garlic paste- 1 tbsp×2
Shredded cabbage- 1 cup
Thinly diced onions- 1 cup
1 cup paneer/cottage cheese cubes
Cornflour- 4 tbsp×2
1. Add all the ingredients marked into 2 to the chicken and paneer in 2 separate bowls and leave them to marinate for 3 hrs.
2. Deep fry the chicken in oil and shallow fry the cottage cheese in butter.
3. In a pan saute the cabbage in a tbsp of oil for 4 minutes. Adjust salt and pepper.
4. Similarly saute the capsicum.
5. Shred the chicken pieces with your hands. Separate everything into 4 equal parts.
6. Pile up all the ingredients on the tortillas as seen in the picture. Roll them up and enjoy the wrap!