Not one, but three of my fellow awesome bloggers have nominated me for this award. I have taken a really long time to make this post though..so sorry for the delay.
* Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
* Answer the 10 questions given to you.
* Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
* Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
Here are the questions:
1. On the bad days, how do you cheer yourself up?
A- I watch TV all day.
2. Which is your favourite food?
A- Chicken biryani.
3. How do you let go?
A- I really didn’t get this question but if it means letting go of something of ours like a place or a thing then I would probably just cry…XD. I can’t really be very philosophical about things in life.
4. How much do you value ‘silence’?
A- I personally hate silence. Too much of silence makes me sad. People are supposed to speak, laugh and cry together. If silence was so important God wouldn’t have created so many people.
5. Will you hurt someone intentionally or lie to make them feel better?
A- Lie to make them feel better I guess.
6. Do you have faith in humanity? why or why not?
A- Yes I certainly do. Its ridiculous sitting and accusing everyone of lack of humanity. There are people out there who are actually good, its just that we don’t remember them and blame humanity of everyone for the sake of that one person who hurt us. I think we should first think about our extent of humanity too before framing another person’s character.
7. One thing you really wish could come true?
A- This one is pretty tricky. One is too short an allowance.
No war for sure. Killing people for the sake of land and enemy pisses of off like hell.
8. If you had to sum up your life in 10 or less words, what would they be?
A- God’s gift!
9. How do you express anger?
A- Yell like hell and throw things. Anger management is my drawback. I’ve hurt a lot of people and if anyone of them is reading this, I really apologize from the bottom of my heart.
10. What is the one thing that will turn you completely off about a person?
A- Back stabbing.
My List of Nominations Include: