I am really really really excited about this post. Don’t know If I am going to get responses, but well there is no harm in trying! I have actually tried a lot of recipes from the blogs I follow, but never got a chance to make a post about them. For starters, I am going to post a picture of a cantaloupe, a recipe I used from madraasi.com. It was really really awesome. I just gave a it a slight variation while decorating it. She had used butter cream icing, but I used milk and sugar glaze, as I ran out of butter. So hope everyone keeps up this chain. Every week, I’ll feature a recipe of one of my nominees and nominate another three. I hope I can cover most of the blogs I follow in sometime. I didn’t want any rules, but realised a few should be made. So here goes the rules.
- Link the person who nominated you to the post.
- Nominate another 3, to keep up the chain and let them know.
- Please please share your experience.
- And even if it was a flop, do make a post.
- You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Any questions or any doubts plz ask me @ Lin’s Recipes
- list out the rules too.
I WANT TO CHALLENGE MY NOMINEES WITH MY CAULIFLOWER DUM BIRYANI.
Waiting eagerly for your responses.