Add this pic if you’ll can!
Finally the day has arrived! I am so excited to see what you’ll have in store for us! I’m pretty sure everyone would have done a wonderful job..Can’t wait!!!
Hey guys! I hope everyone is done with their recipes and had a lovely time discovering it…I had an awesome time needless to say..
Jhuls from thenotsocreativecook.wordpress.com is the judge for this challenge. Go over and say Hi to her if you haven’t visited her blog before. She is an amazing cook. Desserts to soups to everything else. Beautifully done and beautifully explained!
Moving on to the the instructions..There is nothing much actually…Just click on the blue thumbnail to view the other recipes and also to add your recipe to the list. This linking tool can be used by only those who are participating in the challenge. Last but not the least please do add a link of this post to your recipe post saying, “I am taking this to the rare recipe challenge” or something like that, and also add the link of any one of our judge’s post or the link I have added. The motive of this is that we will be notified easily.
Hope you have loads and loads of fun visiting other blogs and being visited…
This is the list of who is doing what!
1. Lina(that’s me) from lins239.wordpress.com – Chicken Fricassee
2. Ronit Penso from ronitpenso.wordpress.com– Moussaka
3. Jean from whitehousereddoor.com – Shish Taouk
4. Daniela from www.mygorgeousrecipes.com– Abodo
5. Freda from aromaticessence.co – Galouti Kebab
6 . Kathryn from anotherfoodieblogger.wordpress.com– coq au vin
7. CHCooks from cookingfrommyheart.wordpress.com – Lymmonyk
8. goatsandgreens.wordpress.com – Camaron Rebosado
9. Natascha from nataschapalace.wordpress.com– Rogan josh
10. Lili from lilicakes.com. com– char siu bao
11. SKD from aromasandflavours.com – Haleem
12. Vidhya from www.vidhyashomecooking.com – Pasanday