Hi Hi Hi! I am actually not in town..I’m having fun and blogging at Madurai, my home town!! Once I am back in Bangalore, i’ll post some amazing recipes from over here like mutton keema dosas and kothu parotta! My cousin is also getting married so I am quite excited because I love dressing up for Weddings!! Just in case I miss any posts, please pardon me. I really love all the blogs I follow! So a sorry in advance if I miss a post☺☺☺
When I was in school, during every term holiday there will be some or the other homework, projects, but sem hols at college are so much more fun cause we don’t repeat any subject after the semester is done!
Ok! Now I have just rambled about random stuff!
Another thing, the Rare Recipe challenge closes in about 3 days and 21 hours, so incase you haven’t submitted your links, do it soon before it closes!!!!!!!
Here is the list of what the other lovely bloggers are doing for the month of Feb! And there is only ONE recipe remaining!
1. Trupti from myculinarysaga.com – Bolo de Mel
2. Lina from lins239.wordpress.com – Kolache
3. Natascha from nataschaspalace.wordpress.com – Opera cake and Lane cake
4. Sadie from sadiesnest.com– Banoffee Pie
5. Antonio from zoale.com – Pan di Spagna
6. Freda from aromaticessence.co – Cassata
7. youthfoodblog.com – Welsh cake, Napoleonshat and Budapest langd
8. Rebecca from keepcalmandcake.com– Ruske kape
9. Laurie from tentimestea.wordpress.com – Vinarterta
10. forestwoodfolkart.wordpress.com – Kremowka
11. Daniela from mygorgeousrecipes.com – Cremeschnitte