I’ll post the list for the Recipe Exchange Event by this evening! I ve copied the rules over here..check it! Say hi to our judge for the veg recipes here, Parul Singhal.
1.Palak paneer- www.vidhyashomecooking.com
2. Dal Makhani- cookingfromheart.wordpress.com
3. Butter Chicken – loveserveddaily.wordpress.com
4. Murgh do pyaaza – www nataschaspalace.co
5. Rajasthani Laal Maas and Kofta Curry – www.aromaticessence.co
6. Shahi Paneer and Gatta curry- www.foodbod.wordpress.com
7. Bengali Doi Maach and Kosha Mangsho- dineinmykitchen.com
8. Kadai Paneer- tentimestea.wordpress.com
9. Paneer Tikka Masala – alongthegrapevine .wordpress.com
10. Chicken Tikka Masala – Linda
11. Methi Chicken – mypinchofyum.wordpress.com
12. Sali Murgh and Khatta meat-goatsandgreens.wordpress.com
13. Malvani Chicken Curry and Murgh Rezala – myculinarysaga.com
14. Kholapuri chicken curry – lins239.wordpress.com
What is remaining
Hilsa fish curry
Rules for the Recipe Challenge
1. Once you have tried the recipe and have made a draft, please send me a message by commenting on any of my posts.
2. On that last week of every month I’ll make a post with the linking tool..
3. Once you’ll publish just add the challenge picture and the link of the post I will make for all of you to link in your published posts.
4. Please visit the other links there and comment on them☺ at their respective blogs.
5. Also write a short note on your experience.
6. Let me know if you’ll liked this challenge and if I can host something like this every month.
7. Most importantly, Enjoy! Enjoy! and Enjoy!
8. Your recipes have to be adapted from a source, so tell your readers the variation you have given☺