Who doesn’t love a good old warm pizza any time of the day? I am a pizza lover! I make pizza, buy pizza and live on pizza..XD…I love wheat crust pizzas with extra cheese and back olives! So what are your favourites?
I was just checking different forms of pizza online and I came across this post on wiki! click here to see it. This lists out different adaptations of pizzas from around the world. I thought we must all try these other forms and get to know how they taste..What do you all say? I made a list. As usual you all have to choose by commenting and I’ll strike it. This will be happening on the 10th of May! Hope it’s enough!
- India- Tandoori chicken and paneer rule the pizzas here !
- Japan- Tabasco sauce & Nori is a compulsory addition!
Korea– bulgogi, dak galbi, crab and shrimps!
- Scotland- deep fried pizza is the speciality
- UK-sweetcorn, tuna, and pineapple.
Mexico– The usual toppings that can be found throughout Mexico are chorzio, jalapeno pepper slices, chile, shrimp, avocado.This pizza has the usual marinara sauce or white sauce. Canada– Poutine pizza is one variety that can be found sporadically across the country.
- Australia- “Wood-fired pizzas”, that is, those cooked in a ceramic oven heated by wood fuel, are well-regarded.
Brazil– Chocolate pizza is a very famous dessert. Colombia– “Hawaiian pizza” is popular in Columbia. The pizza is topped with ham and pineapple.
- Israel- corn or labane, and middle-Eastern spices, such as za’atar.
Chicago– deep dish pizza is a show stopper!