I assume everyone at some point would have been left with not much fancy ingredients to put up a good dish. So, keeping that in mind I got this idea for the challenge for Feb!
Jhuls from www.thenotsocreativecook.wordpress.com is going to be judging this challenge!
So here’s how this works:
- There will options from 1 to 12
- Each option will have 5 ingredients which are very commonly available everywhere
- But you won’t know these ingredients unless you choose a number!
- It’s due on the 28th of Feb! Link up will be open for a week.
- Include the above picture in your final post
- Even salt, sugar, pepper and other such ingredient will be considered as one of the ingredient
- Water will be the only other ingredient you can use that won’t be mentioned in your choice
- Sweet or Savory will be based on luck!!!
Here is the list!!!
- Peanut butter, egg, flour, sugar, baking powder.
- Rice, sugar, coconut milk, any fruit & nutmeg.-Trupti
- Chicken wings, honey, butter, salt, garlic.
- Potatoes, salt, butter, pepper & mushrooms –thegirlnextdoor
- Any berry, lemon, sugar, butter & flour.-CHcooks
Go ahead and choose a number:) Really hope to see more participants this time like my challenges used to get. After the break I feel my challenges aren’t getting so many participants like it used to.