Click the blue thumbnail to submit your link.
For my next challenge in March I’m planning to have a giveaway as a thank you cause my blog is turning two. But I’m not really confirming anything, hope everything works out. I’m still confused on what I should give away, let me know if you have any ideas. The post will be up soon with details!
Jhuls from www.thenotsocreativecook.wordpress.com will be judging this challenge!
The link up closes only on 9th of March so if you want to still participate you can just comment down below:)
So here’s how this works:
- There will options from 1 to 12
- Each option will have 5 ingredients which are very commonly available everywhere
- But you won’t know these ingredients unless you choose a number!
- It’s due on the 28th of Feb! Link up will be open for a week.
- Include the above picture in your final post
- Even salt, sugar, pepper and other such ingredient will be considered as one of the ingredient
- Water will be the only other ingredient you can use that won’t be mentioned in your choice
- Add a link of this post and any one of Jhuls’ post so that we get notified !!
Here is the list!!!
- Peanut butter, egg, flour, sugar, baking powder.-Ei Gi Chakhum
- Rice, sugar, coconut milk, any fruit & nutmeg.-Trupti
- Chicken wings, honey, butter, salt, garlic.-cookandenjoyrecipes
- Potatoes, salt, butter, pepper & mushrooms –thegirlnextdoor
- Any berry, lemon, sugar, butter & flour.-CHcooks
Leave a Reply