Omg this feels like a dream….someone just pinch meeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am so super excited because it has hardly been a month since I started blogging and now i get nominated for this.
Words can’t explain how much I want to thank Stephy for nominating me. I am completely speechless. Thank you for the encouragement Stephy. If you have not checked out her blog please do it asap because her cakes are worth to die for and her breads-well they inspired me to try a hand at bread baking because I always thought the process was nothing but a headache. Here is the the link- stephysweetbakes
So here goes the rules for the award………….
The Versatile Blogger Award rules!
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
2. Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Now here goes the list of my nominees for the award in no particular order:
1. Food 4 Your Mood– IDK what to say about Ema, she is just amazing and also I would love to add she was the first one to leave a comment on my blog…XD…. Her recipes are mindblowing and the way she blogs on a certain theme for every recipe is just great.
2. Mermaid’s tresses– This blog is just an ocean of amazing recipes. Check it out without fail.
3. A Full Spoon of…– Yet another wonderful food blog I love browsing through…
4. Natascha’s Palace– Just started following it recently and I already love it!
5. Chitra’s Healthy Kitchen– Love Chitra’s healthy recipes.
6. It’s All About Food– Anjali is just awesome. Plzz check out her recipes without fail.
7. Indfused– Sandhya’s recipes are really really wonderful. I absolutely enjoy her blog
8. Safari of the Mind– The name of Loretta’s blog itself is so captivating then obviously her recipes are way way better. She inspires me all the time through her posts.
9.lili’s cakes– Lili’s cakes are really fantabulous and to die for.
10. Ginger&Bread– Ginger’s blog is one of the best blogs out there. Do check it out.
11. Foodie On Board– Yet another of my favourites. I love this one.
12. Hostess At Heart– Julie is just great and her recipes are the big bomb of all time.
13. Aromas and Flavors from my Kitchen– skd is my all time faourite. Her comments are really encouraging and inspire me big time. Her recipes are damn good and eloborately explained.
14. Nish Kitchen – My Cooking Adventures– This is an amazing blog.
15. WhiskedAway– I love this one though i started following it a few days back. Plz check it out.
So those are the blogs i follow big time.
Now coming to 7 random things about me. I really have no clue what to say but anyways here is the list:
1. I am 18 years old, living in Bangalore, India and waiting to get into some good Engineering college right now.
2. So coming to why I love cooking and why I started blogging….. I am actually the only kid at home so half the time I used to be in the kitchen with my mom and eventually i realized my love for cooking and after my 12th grade board exams I started this blog to pursue on my passion and improve my cooking.
3. I love experimenting new cuisines and trying out new and original recipes.
4. I am an voracious reader. I am one big time fan of classics- Little women, Pride and prejudice and etc etc etc are my favs. I also read rom coms and some of my favourite authors are Sophie Kinsella and Anuja Chauhan.
5. I am a huge shopaholic. I can just live on buying clothes for 100 years straight.
6. I love huge dangly earrings. Especially the gypsy ones and Indian jhumkas.
7. I watch just too many movies and in many languages- english, hindi, tamil etc. Romantic comedy is my favourite genre. I also cannot stand action movies and also books for that case.
Okay that’s it i guess about my boring self…XD……I really enjoyed making this post, hope you all enjoy redaing it too(hehehe). Thank you Stephy once again for giving me this opportunity.